Mega 2560 CH340G/ATmega2560 - compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 board. Built on the Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and USB-UART interface chip CH340G.
Board for functionality similar to the Arduino Mega 2560. It is a budget, but the same stable, and uses the original chips ATmega2560 (16 MHz).
The board used the chip CH340G as converter UART-USB. Chip CH340G - is a budget solution. When you work in the frequency 12Mhz, giving a stable result of data exchange (need install drivers to computer).
Mega 2560 CH340G / ATmega2560 - connects to the computer via microUSB cable (used for almost all Android smartphones).
You can supply power to board through the MicroUSB connector or DC Barel Jack power connector. The voltage regulator (LDO) can deal with incoming voltage from 6V to 12V (peack 18V) DC. Output current for 5V - about 800mA, for 3.3V - about 180mA (Please note that the higher the input voltage the lower the outgoing current). That will provide a reliable power most of your initial projects.
* On photo board new version of 2016 year. Is different from old version.
- Form-factor - Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3,
- microcontroller - ATmega 2560 (16Mhz),
- USB-UART interface - CH340G (12Mhz),
- Input voltage - 6-18V (normal 6-8V),
- PC connection socket - MicroSUB,
- power socket- DC Barel Jack,
- 70 digital I/O,
- 16 analog inputs,
- 14 PWM,
- 4 bus of UART.