This shield can be easily connected to some common analog sensors such as light sensor. With the support of this shield and corresponding circuit module, we only need delicated connection cable to connect corresponding sensor module to Arduino. As the concret circuit detail needs to be realised via corresponding sensor module, what we need to consider is just how to write corresponding program to read the data tranmitted from these sensors.
1. Just plug & play.
2. Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
3. Operating Voltage: 5VDC.
4. Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12VDC.
5. Input Voltage (limits): 6-20VDC.
6. Buckled Analog Port : Handy, solid connection to 6 Analog inputs with VCC/GND.
7. Digital IO port : 13 ports prepared to digital modules or servos.
8. Analog IO Port: 2.54 grid male pin header connections.
9. Buckled Communication Port : Selectable between I2C and UARt.
10. Size: 7cm x 5.6cm.
1 x Sensor Shield V4 Digital Analog Module
Sensor Shield Digital Analog Module Servo Motor V5 Arduino UNO MEGA Due
- Brand: Arduino
- Product Code: 965328
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Sensor Shield