- 3D Printers
- Arduino Compatible
- Arduino Shields
- Arduino Starter Kit
- CNC / 3D Printers
- Learning Kits
- Arduino Compatible
- Orange Pi
- Other Boards
- Raspberry Pi
- Show All Boards
- Starter Kit
- Wi-Fi Series Boards
- Special Learning Kit
- Angle Sensors
- Color Sensors
- Current Sensors
- Distance Measuring Sensors
- ECG / Heart Beat Sensor
- Finger Print Sensors
- Flame Sensors
- Gas Sensors
- Hall Magnetic Sensors
- IR Sensor / Array
- Light Sensors
- Motion Detection Sensors
- Obstacle Avoidance Sensor
- Position Sensors
- Presser Sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- Rain Drop Sensors
- Reed Sensors
- Show All Sensors
- Soil Humidity Sensors
- Sound Detection Sensors
- Speed Measuring Sensors
- Temperature / Humidity
- Touch Sensors
- Turbidity Sensors
- Vibration Sensors
- Voltage Detection Sensors
- Water Flow Sensors
- Water Level Sensors
- Water Sensors
- Weighing Sensors
- Audio Amplifier MP3
- Bluetooth Module
- Camera Module
- Charger/Power Bank Module
- Clock Module
- Data Logger Module
- Eeprom Module
- GSM/GPRS/GPS Module
- Gyroscope Modules
- IIC I2C Communication
- Joystick Modules
- Laser Modules
- Logic Level Converters
- Power Converters
- Power Modules
- Prototype Shields
- Relay Modules
- Remote Control Modules
- RF Communications
- RFID Modules
- Rotary Encoder Modules
- SD/MSD Card Module
- Sensor Shields
- Show All Modules
- TX / RX Modules
- Wi-Fi Transceiver Modules
- Battery Chargers
- Breadboards / Veroboards
- Cables / Clips / Connectors
- Cases / Covers
- Fasteners & Brackets
- Glues / Tapes
- Heat Sink
- LCD / LED Displays
- LED / Pixel LED
- Magnetic Locks
- Memory & Storage
- Midi Cables / Connectors
- Mini Water Pumps
- Multi-function Boards
- PCB Accessories
- PCB Spacers
- Pin Headers
- Pixel LED Controllers
- Power Supply
- Power Up Down Converters
- Project & Storage Boxes
- Relays / Relay Modules
- Servo Motors
- Show All Accessories
- Solar Panels
- Soldering Accessories
- Solenoid Valve
- Sonoff Wi-Fi Switch
- Stepper Motors
- TTL Converters
- Wireless Control Relay
- Wires / Jumper Wires
RC / Quad-Copters
- Brushes / Brush-less Motors
- DIY Frame Kit
- ESC / Motor Drivers
- Flight Controllers
- FPV Camera / Telemetry
- GPS Antenna / Stands
- Lipo Battery Straps
- Power Distribution
- Rc Accessories
- RC Batteries
- RC Battery Chargers
- RC Boat Accessories
- RC Transmitters / Receivers
- Ready To Fly
- Servos / Accessories
- Show All RC
- Tech Gadgets
Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) was designed to give awesome flight performance
based on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely
lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you’re into FPV racing,
acrobatic flying or aerial photography it’s perfect.
• No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED
Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
• On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without
guesswork ( Deluxe).
• Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster
ARM-Cortex M4 core.
• Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
• 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side
• Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
• Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
• Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
• Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
• Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
• Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
• Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
• Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring
• Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
• Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
• Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
• Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
• Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
• Available in Acro and Deluxe versions.
Acro: Standard model for racing/acro flying.
Deluxe: Additional sensors for altitude and direction.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community
of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and
community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.
Ensure you reference the manual that is appropriate to your firmware version.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight, Dominic Clifton, to be more capable than the
STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
Failure to adhere to these warnings will void your warranty and destroy your flight
• Observe polarity at ALL TIMES. Check and DOUBLE CHECK before applying power.
• POWER OFF before unplugging, plugging in or making any connections.
• Connect only one SOURCE of power to the VCC pins / Do not connect more than
one source of power to two or more of the VCC pins. e.g. If you are using ESCs
with BECs then remove the center RED wire from all but one ESC connector.
• Do not connect GND, VCC or 3.3v to each other (short circuit).
• Do not connect GND, VCC or 3.3v to any inputs or outputs unless specifically stated.
• Do not connect any input or output to any other input or output unless specifically
• The 3.3v supply is for low-current use only. 100mA MAX.
• Do not allow dirt/dust/glue/etc into the pressure sensor (barometer).
• Keep magnets away from the flight controller.
Follow the advice below for best performance and long-life of your flight controller:
• Apply resin/glue to reinforce JST-SH connectors - helps if you crash your aircraft.
• Using an enclosure/box for the flight-controller is recommended.
• Install open-cell foam under the pressure sensor - sandwich some between the FC
• Route motor/battery wires as far away from the compass sensor (magnetometer)
• Only install the BOOT jumper pins if you need them.
• Using color coded pin headers is recommended (not supplied), especially for VBAT
• Do everything you can to prevent vibrations reaching the accelerometer/gyro sensor.
e.g. balance props, motors and secure everything
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect.
Deluxe: Additional sensors for altitude and direction
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
* 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes.
* ~5 grams.
* STM32F3 CPU.
* High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
* MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
* MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
* HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only)
* MicroUSB socket.
* 4x 4pin JST-SH sockets (I2C, SWD, 2xUART)
* 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
* 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections.
* 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports.
* 2x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage and buzzer.
1 * F3 Flight Controller Board with shell
When you order from duino.lk, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!