Special promotions 1100-meter long-distance NRF24L01+PA+LNA wireless modules (with antenna)
• The nRF24L01+ is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver
• Range: 800+ meters line of sight
• Includes on board support components and the RFX2401C which is the PA (Power Amplifier) and LNA (Low-Noise Amplifier)
• A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps).
• The on chip voltage regulator accepts supply voltages from 1.9 to 3.6V.
• The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
• Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
• The module includes an Interrupt Request (IRQ) pin which can be used to wake the host microcontroller, (ex: Arduino), from sleep when the module receives a transmission providing great power conservation in battery devices.
• Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit abilities
• Weight: 13.28 g (0.468 oz)
• Board dimensions, excluding pins: 15.5mm (0.61") width x 40.7mm (1.6") length x 12.2mm (0.48") height
• Dimensions of antenna, when angled at 90 degrees: 87mm (3.43") height x 9.5mm (0.37") diameter